Thursday, September 18, 2014

{Love Notes} Mountains to Climb

I know I've been sharing a lot of videos lately, but this one is a must see. If you are having a hard day or season in your life, here's to you:

"The Savior has promised angels on our left and our right to bear us up, and he ALWAYS keeps his word."


 


I absolutely love this video. There are a few individuals in my family who are going through some serious trials right now. I hate being so far away from home, but I know that the Savior has promised angels and when everything seems to fall, He will hold us. I believe that with all my heart.

I've often wondered why good things happen to bad people. It is always a question that passes through my mind when I hear of the most faithful people going through the hardest trial. I've come to learn that the Lord doesn't inflict trials upon us, but He has to allow it to happen. So often you hear that Christ understands our pain, but I think we face trials are so that we can come to understand Him. And what we go through is only but a fraction of what he endured.

I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have and the examples of faith I have in my life. President Hinckley always taught us growing up that "Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end."

True that. Hang in there if you are struggling today. It will be okay in the end!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment