Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday Truth

Well kids.... I'm back at it. I've been in school for as long as doctors go to school and I have only an
Associate's Degree to show for it. BUT...

I can clean your teeth, cut your hair, teach your kids, and help with your family because of all the different majors I have experienced:)

I've come to learn it's not about the destination but always the journey and so many people in the world don't even get the opportunity so I consider myself blessed to be able to finish school.

I'm completely embarrassed to tell people that it's my 7th year of my 4th college but as I've been taking this course I've learned that it's okay to have that help from the Man upstairs and others around me.

One thing for sure is I won't give up... (I'm stubborn about it). Even if I don't "finish" til I'm 99 I will have a lot of lessons in my life to talk about.

So, cheers to another year....and busy nap times.







post signature

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! You can do it! I think it is awesome that you won't give up!

    Shambray
    http://www.shambray.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the Blog Love Facebook group. I so appreciate your honesty in this post. I'm going through a similar stage in life and your perspective was so encouraging to read :)

    Stacy
    http://anastasiavintagehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete